Faulty or Damaged Items
- Although every effort is made to ensure your Mosney Mill product arrives in pristine condition, if you’re unfortunate enough to receive a damaged item, please contact us within 30 days of your order being delivered. We’ll arrange for the product to be couried back to us here at Mosney Mill, free of charge, for a replacement or refund.
- In order to help us process your return, please include either the original packing slip you received with your order, or a copy of your order confirmation email. If you’ve misplaced either of these, please include your name, order number and contact details.
- Although we sincerely hope you adore your Mosney Mill product, if for any reason you wish to return your item, you can return it to us within 30 days of your order being delivered for an exchange or refund.
- So we can process your return, please include a copy of your order confirmation email. If you’ve misplaced this, please include your name, order number, contact details and reason for return.
- We do not offer free of charge returns for unwanted items. Please click here for returns address.
- We’re unable to accept returns of items that have been made to order (such as needle felted sculptures) unless they are faulty.
Delivery to addresses off mainland UK may take slightly longer to arrive.
We would be happy to send your order to multiple addresses. Should this be required please contact us with the address details and we will arrange it on your behalf.
- Delivery charges will be applied for each individual address
- In order to send orders with a total value of £50.00 or more to multiple addresses, postage charges will be applicable for each address required